16-18 September 2019, Catania, Italy
Welcome to the third COST Action CA16101 Conference
The conference will take place in the beautiful city of Catania and is organised and hosted by University of Catania, Italy (Professor Sebastiano Battiato).
This year the conference focus will be on "Interdisciplinary Forensics; government academia and industry interaction". Contributions are further solicited in the following topics:
- Digital imaging.
- Analytical imaging.
This year too, the Conference is co-localised with the Management Committee, and WG meetings as well as featuring workshops.
WG1 and WG2 Workshops will place much emphasis on Industry active participation in the discussion of the software and hardware requirements to boost imaging and multimodal imaging capabilities in the analytical and digital strand, with particular focus towards the most developed technologies (whether in operation or close to deployment).
See you in Catania!
The abstracts of Multiforesee 2019 are now available! Download the booklet
The photos of the Multiforesee 2019 conference are available at this link.
- Sebastiano Battiato, Università degli Studi di Catania, Italy
- Ivančica Bogdanović Radović, Ruđer Bošković Institute, Croatia
- Hazım Kemal Ekenel, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Ron Heeren, Mastricht University, Nederland
- Jose Luis Lerma, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- Alessandro Ortis, Università degli Studi di Catania, Italy
- Nicolas Sklavos, University of Patras, Greece
- Biljana Škrbić, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Chiara Villa, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
MULTI-modal Imaging of FOREnsic SciEnce Evidence tools for Forensic Science
Learn more about MultiForeSee.
- 1st MULTIFORESEE Conference, Krakow, Poland 6th-9th November 2017 .
- 2nd MULTIFORESEE Conference, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 5-8th November 2018 .